Sunday 16 October 2011

Cruelty.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T.

- It only take some hours of your comfortability once a week. Only 5% from your time.


- You are many and I'm alone. Eight. If I'm sad, I'm alone, if you're sad, you're all together to comfort each other.


- How cruel, to not allowing 2 persons to be together just because you're not easy with it.


- I don't want to ask more from all of you. Not anymore. Not a single thing.


- I hope you have to face the same situation in your future so you can feel the disappointment.


- Am not angry, just very very sad.


- Thanks a lot for before. May ALLAH bless you.


*The sliced heart* You wanna eat some? I'll give you all so you can destroy it more. As you like.


May ALLAH protect us. ALLAH, grant me patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment